iIPC Jobs

The Job Hunt Circle

The truth about looking for work

Everybody who has looked for work in this country has a story about it. Most of them never get told, so the next person starts from nothing. Here they get told.

Tell your story

You post under a two word handle. Your real name is never shown.

The stories on the wall today are sample stories, written to show the circle working before the first real one arrives. Anything you write yourself is real and goes up immediately.
About
How it went
Where you are

1 story in the circle right now

Bvumba Learner

Out of work and searching · Harare · 17 days ago

Hard

Employment Status

Its very difficult to get a job when you're currently not working, I got three prospective employers/ recruiters who reviewed my CV and were interested with moving forward. However, whenever they would ask where I am currently working and I would say my contra...